• The Brookfield Falling Ball Viscometer uses the simple — but precise — Höppler principle to measure
the viscosity of Newtonian liquids by measuring the time required for a ball to fall under gravity
through a sample-filled tube.
• Set of six balls to test a wide variety of samples
• Connection to circulating bath for temperature control of sample
• Temperature probe
• Pivot bearing allows for quick and easy tube rotation for repeat test
• Model KF40 (shown) variable angle allows for greater viscosity range